- In the Import Data page, select one of the available connections.
- Navigate through the connection's environment to connection to select the asset to import.
- Select the object and click Open.
- In the Import Data page, review the settings of the asset in the card in the right panel. Make updates as needed.
- In the Connections page, click Create Connection.
- Click the connection category or search for a specific connection to create.
- If a connection is grayed out:
- It may already exist. Some connections permit only one globally available connect.
- It may not be supported in your environmentproduct.
- It may be read-only.
- Click the name of the connection.
- In the Create Connection window, specify the parameters of the connection.