- This connection type supports data ingestion into ADLS/WASB. When large volumes of data are read from an Azure SQL database during job execution, the data is stored in a temporary location in ADLS/WASB. After the job has been executed, the data is removed from the datastore. This process is transparent to the user.
- For more information on Azure SQL Databasedatabase, see https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/sql-database/.
- This is a read-only connection.
- If you haven't done so already, you must create and deploy an encryption key file for the the
to to be shared by all relational connections. For more information, see see Create Encryption Key File.
D s node
This connection can also be created using the following property substitutions via API. You must create a connection of SQL Server type.
- For additional details on creating a an Azure SQL DB Database connection, see Enable Relational Connections.
- For details on values to use when creating via API, see Connection Types.
Enter your hostname. Example:
|Port||Set this value to |
|Connect String options|
Please insert the following as a single string (no line breaks):
(optional) Name of the Azure SQL database to which you are connecting.
|User Name||(for |
|Default Column Data Type Inference|
Configure for SSO
If you have enabled Azure AD SSO integration for the
|D s platform|
For more information, see Database Browser.
For more information on how values are converted during input and output with this database, see SQL Server Data Type Conversions.