You can search for transformations to add in any of the following ways:
- At the top of the Transformer page, click the Magnifying Glass icon.
- When you choose to add a new step to your recipe, the Search panel opens in the context panel.
- To add a new recipe from anywhere in the Transformer page, press
+ K. Enter a search string for your transformation step.
Enter text or browse the available transformations to begin building your next step.
Tip: When you enter a search term, you can choose to use that term to search the product documentation. Select the Search documentation entry.
The available transformations cover many basic and advanced steps based on a transform, function, or higher-level transformation.
|D s lang|
To locate transformations, you can browse or search.
- Headings like Formulas indicate categories of transformations.
- For each transformation, you can review a brief description of it.
- Enter a few characters of a transformation, function or other object such as a metadata reference for which you are looking. Matches are underlined in the panel.
- To see a list of all available functions, enter
function. When selected, a New formula transform is pre-specified using the selected function.
- A copied step can be pasted back into the Search panel and modified from the Transform Builder. Copy and paste may not be supported across different releases of the product.
- If you are familiar with
transforms, you can enter the transform name in the search bar. For example, type
D s lang
Tip: At the bottom of your search results, you can click the Search documentation link to search the product documentation for the term you entered.