- Go to:
- Selected: Move the recipe cursor to the selected step. The data grid is updated to display the dataset up to the selected step in the recipe.
- Start/End: Go to the first or last step of the recipe.
- Insert after step: Insert a new step after the selected one. See Search Panel.
Duplicate: Create a copy of the selected step and insert it after the selected one.
Tip: You can modify a duplicated step to create variations of your steps.
NOTE: Some steps, such as union or join operations, cannot be duplicated.
Cut: Cut the selected step to the clipboard.
Copy: Copy the selected step to the clipboard.
NOTE: Some steps, such as union or join operations, cannot be copied.
- Paste after step: Paste the step in the clipboard after the selected step. See Notes below.
Create macro: You can create an independent object called a macro out of a selection of steps, which can be applied in other recipes. See Create a Macro.
NOTE: Some types of steps cannot be included in macros. For more information, see Overview of Macros.
Notes on pasting:
- If you are accessing the application over secure HTTPS, you may be prompted to authorize permission to paste. Some browsers store copied data in the global clipboard for the computer, which causes this security warning to be displayed.
- If you are accessing the application over less-secure HTTP, pasting in
text that was modified outside of the application is not supported.
D s lang