Learn the basics of how to import, wrangle, execute jobs, and export your data from .
Before you begin, please verify the following:
: You have a and can login.
- Example data: You should use a sample set of data during this workflow.
- Review object overview: Before you begin, you should review the overview of the objects that are created and maintained in . See Object Overview.
- Import data: Integrate data from a variety of sources of data. See Import Basics.
- Profile your data: Before, during, and after you transform your data, you can use the visual profiling tools to quickly analyze and make decisions about your data. See Profiling Basics.
- Build transform recipes: Use the various views in the Transformer Page to build your transform recipes and preview the results on sampled data. See Transform Basics.
Run job: Launch a job to run your recipe on the full dataset. Review results and iterate as needed. See Running Job Basics.
- Export results: Export the generated results data for use outside of . See Export Basics.