Job ID: Unique identifier for the job
Tip: If you are using the REST APIs, this value can be used to retrieve and modify specifics related to this job. For more information, see API Reference.
- Job status: Current status of the job:
Queued:Job has been queued for execution.
Running:Job is in progress.
Completed: Job has successfully executed.
NOTE: Invalid steps in a recipe are skipped, and it's still possible for the job to be executed successfully.
Canceled:Job was canceled by user.
Failed:Job failed to complete.
NOTE: You can re-run a failed job from the Transformer page. If you have since modified the recipe, those changes are applied during the second run. See Transformer Page.
- Flow: Name of the flow from which the job was executed. Click the link to open the flow. See Flow View Page.
- Output: Name of the output object that was used to define the generated results. Click the link to open the output. See Flow View Page.
- Job type: The method by which the job was executed:
- User: The user who launched the job
- Environment: Where applicable, the running environment where the job was executed is displayed.
- Start time: Timestamp for when processing began on the job. This value may not correspond to when the job was queued for execution.
- Finish time: Timestamp for when processing ended on the job, successful or not
- Last update: Timestamp for when the job was last updated
- Duration: Elapsed time of job execution
Tip: To open the full flow, you can click its name in the upper-left corner.
Data sources tab
NOTE: If a flow is unshared with you, you cannot see or access the datasources for any jobs that you have already run on the flow, including any PDF profiles that you generated. You can still access the job results. This is a known issue.
If your imported dataset is a dataset with parameters, you can review the state of the parameters at the time of job execution.