Backups of work in progress
You cannot import flows that were exported from a version before Release 6.8.See Changes to the Object Model.
- Archiving of completed development work
- Migrating flows from one instance to another
- Deployment of work to Production environments
An exported flow
ZIP also includes:
.datafiles, which may be included as artifacts of feature usage.
- For transformation by example, artifact files include the value transformation information for the TBE step. For more information, see Overview of TBE.
- Any configured webhook tasks. For more information, see Create Flow Webhook Task.
Export from Flows Page
Tip: You can also export from Flow View. See Flow View Page.
NOTE: When you import a flow, you import this ZIP file. You cannot import the contents of the ZIP. If your local environment automatically unzips ZIP files, please re-ZIP before you import. For more information, see Import Flow.
Export from Production instance