Login to the application.
Tip: When you login for the first time, you can immediately import a dataset to begin transforming it.
- In the menubar, click Library. Click Import Data.
To add a dataset:
- Select the connection where your source is located. For this basic workflow, select select Upload to to upload a file from your local desktop. You can select multiple files to upload. For this example, select only one file.
- Navigate and select the file or files for your source. Click Click Open.
- To queue the dataset for uploading, click the Plus icon next to its name.
To begin working with your dataset,click
click Continue. The flow is created for you, and your dataset is automatically added to it.
- You can begin working immediately with the dataset in the Transformer page. See See Transform Basics.
Tip: If you are interested, you can create a visual profile of your source data before you begin transforming. For more information, see Profiling Basics.