- You can invite other people to join your workspace.
- When users initially join your workspace, they are assigned a non-admin role. Through the Workspace Users page, you can assign roles.
- Select User menu > Admin Console > Users. Then, click Invite Users.
- For more information, see Workspace Users Page.
- The workspace administrators must provide credentials for each workspace member account. See Workspace Users Page .
When a new workspace is created, the first user is provided a set of example flows. These flows are intended to teach by example and illustrate many recommended practices for building your own flows. For more information on example flows, see Workflow Basics.