This section describes how you interact through
- is a data storage service provided by for use in .
- provides S3-backed storage services for importing, storing, sampling, and generating results.
- is enabled as the default storage environment for your product.
- Optionally, you can set S3 to be the default storage environment and enable as a secondary storage environment.
- For more information, see Configure Storage Environment.
/trifacta/uploads for reading and writing data. This directory is used by the .
Your writeable home output directory is available through your user profile. See Storage Config Page.
is governed by IAM roles that are automatically assigned to workspace users of the product. No additional configuration is necessary to access
You can create an imported dataset from one or more files stored in
You can parameterize your input paths to import source files as part of the same imported dataset. For more information, see Overview of Parameterization.
- For more information, see Reading from Sources in above.
- In the Import Data page, click the tab. See Import Data Page.