- Some aspects of the import process can be modified. In the right panel, click Edit Settings for a table that you have imported.
- The application's data types are applied to the table's columns during the import process. If needed, you can disable type inference, so that the data types of the original source are preserved, if possible, during import. For more information, see Disable Type Inference.
When you are ready to complete the import process:
Tip: If present, you can click the Add to new flow checkbox, which adds the imported datasets to an
Untitledflow. For more information, see Flow View Page.
- If you are importing a single table: click Import Continue to load it into the Library page. Or, you can click Import & Wrangle to import the table, add to add it to a new flow of the same name, create a recipe for the imported dataset, and begin editing that recipe in the . See Transformer pagePage.
- If you are importing multiple tables: click Import Datasets Continue to load them into the Library page. Or, you can click the Add Datasets to Flow checkbox to select or create the flow to which to add these imported datasets. Click Import & Add to Flowa new flow. See Flow View Page.
- Your tables are imported available as imported datasets.
For more information, see Import Data Page.