NOTE: Administrators of the platform should change the default password for the admin account. See Change Admin Password.
To login to the
|D s webapp|
<host_name>is the host of the
D s webapp
<port_number>is the port number to use. Default is
If you do not have an account, click Register.
- If self-registration is enabled, you you may be able to immediately login after registering.
- If Kerberos or secure impersonation is enabled, an administrator must apply a Hadoop principal value to the account before you can login. Please contact your
D s item item administrator
- System administrators can enable self-registration. See Configure User Self-Registration.
After you login, you are placed in the Flows page, where you can create and manage your datasets and flows. See Flows Page.
- If you are using S3 as your base storage layer and per-user authentication has been enabled, you must provide the AWS credentials to connect to your storage. From the left navigation bar, select Settings > Storage and then select the AWS option. See Configure Your Access to S3.
- For a basic walkthrough of the
, see Workflow Basics.
D s webapp
From the Settings menu, select Logout.