- Export the flow from the source system. See Export Flow.
- Login to the Prod instance. The Deployment Manager is displayed.
- Click Deployments.
- Select or create the deployment into which to import the package.
- Within the deployment, click Import Package.
- Select the ZIP file containing the exported flow. Click Open.
- Any defined import rules are applied to the package during import.
- The package is selected as the active one for the deployment.
- If there are issues with the import, click Download logs to review the missing or malformed objects.
Tip: After you import, you should open the flow in Flow View and run a job to verify that the import was successful and the rules were applied. See Flow View Page.