You already have a set of connections that you can use. Connections can be either read-only or read-write.
- In the Home page, click the Library icon in the left nav bar.
- In the Library page, click Import Data.
- In the Import Data page, your list of available connections is displayed in the left nav bar. In this location, you can use the listed connections to read from data only.
See Import Data Page.
Tip: To get to the Connections page from anywhere in the
Connections icon in the left nav bar.
See Connections Page.
- In the Import Data page, select one of the available connections.
- Navigate through the connection to select the asset to import.
- Select the object and click Open.
- In the Import Data page, review the settings of the asset in the card in the right panel. Make updates as needed.