Edit Recipe: Open the recipe and begin editing. See Transformer Page.
- Edit name and description: (Available to flow owner only) Change the name and description for the object.
- Add Branch Recipe: Add a new recipe branching from the recipe. This new recipe operates on the outputs of the original recipe.
- Append Join: Add a join step as the new last step to the recipe. See Join Window.
- Append Union: Add a union step as the new last step to the recipe. See Union Page.
- Assign Target to Recipe: Create a target and assign it to this recipe. For more information, see Create Target.
Remove Target: Remove the currently assigned target from this recipe.
Change input: Change the input dataset associated with the recipe.
NOTE: This action substitutes only the primary input from a recipe, which does not include any datasets that are integrated from joins, unions, lookups, or other multi-dataset options.
Tip: You can swap in dynamic datasets for static datasets, if needed.
Replace: Replace this recipe with another one. All objects connected to the current recipe are connected to the new recipe.
Make a copy: Create a copy of the recipe and its related objects. You can create the copy with the same inputs or without inputs at all. The copied recipe is owned by the user who copied it.
NOTE: The copied flow is independent of the source flow. Optionally, you can duplicate the datasets from the original flow in the copy.
- Move: Move the recipe to a different flow, or create a new flow to contain it.
- Download Recipe: Download the recipe in
format to your local desktop.
D s lang
Delete: Delete the recipe.
Tip: When a recipe is deleted, all samples associated with the recipe are also removed, which may significantly reduce the total volume of storage you are using.
This step cannot be undone.