As needed, you can export a flow from
|D s product|
NOTE: Only the flow owner can export a flow.
Exported flows can be imported into the same system or different systems. Flow export is useful for:
Backups of work in progress
You cannot import flows that were exported from a version before Release 6.8.
- Archiving of completed development work
- Migrating flows from one instance to another
An exported flow ZIP also includes:
.datafiles, which may be included as artifacts of feature usage.
- For transformation by example, artifact files include the value transformation information for the TBE step. For more information, see Overview of TBE.
- For cluster clean, artifact files contain the mappings between source values and clustered values. For more information, see Overview of Cluster Clean.
also includes any configured webhook tasks. For more information, see Create Flow Webhook Task.
Export from Flows Page
- From the menu, select Flows.
- In Flows page, locate the flow to export. From the context menu, select Export....
- To export, click Download.
The ZIP file is downloaded to the default download location on your local desktop.