- Log in to your
account using the credentials which has access to Administrator role.
D s conntype type netsuite
- Change your role to Administrator.
- Navigate to Setup > Integration > Manage Integrations > New.
- Enter the details as required:
- Name: Name of the OAuth 2.0 Client.
- State: Set as Enabled.
- Description: (Optional) Description of the client.
- OAuth 2.0:
- Authorization Code Grant: Set this value to true.
- Rest Web Services: Set this value to true.
Redirect URI: Enter the following callback URL:
D s product product aws Code Block
- After entering the details, click Save.
- Copy the Consumer Key or Client ID and Consumer Secret or Client Secret.
For more information, see NetSuite Connections.
|D s also|