Tip: A suggestion card may contain multiple variants for each suggestion. For example, in the previous image the
Additional suggestions may be available. Try horizontal scrolling the set of cards to reveal new suggestions.
For more information, see Selection Details Panel.
Decide on the Suggestion
Before you decide on the suggestion to follow, you can do one of the following:
- If you select the wrong thing, you can always cancel the recipe step. Start again.
- To delete a step that has already been added, select the step in the Recipe panel and click the Trash icon to delete it. See Recipe Panel.
- To step back a number of steps in the recipe, select the recipe to which you want to revert and start adding steps. Note that any added steps may invalidate the subsequent steps in your recipe.
- You can always undo and redo your most recent actions. Use the buttons on the top of the Recipe panel.
- An executed recipe does not change the source, so you can always step back to your recipe in the Transformer page and revert or modify recipe steps.
|D s also|