From the Home page, you can create or access your flows, datasets, and jobs, as well as configure settings and find additional resources.
Tip: Click the logo at the top of the menu bar to return to the Home page.
From the Home page, you can quickly access your recent activities in
|D s product|
Tip: When keyboard shortcuts are enabled, press
- Import Data: Import new datasets into
. See Import Data Page.
D s product
- Create Flow: Create a new flow to hold your datasets. See Create Flow Page.
Tip: Use the controls on the left side of the screen to access other areas of the application. For more information, see Menu Bar below.
Have a question about the product? Use the new in-app chat feature to explore content or ask a question to our support staff. If you need assistance, please reach out!
Access the flows that have been recently changed. Click the flow name to open it. See Flow View Page.
Tip: When an object within a flow has been changed, its timestamp here is updated, so the Home page becomes an easy location where you can monitor changes to the flows to which you have access. Monitored changes include editing a recipe or adding or removing datasets.
- View more: See all of your flows.
For more information on these options, see Flows Page.
Review jobs that you have been recently queued or completed in
|D s product|
- Click a job ID to view its details. See Job Details Page.
- Click the name of the flow to open it. See Flow View Page.
- Click the name of a recipe to select it in Flow View. See Flow View Page.
- View more: See all of your jobs.
- For more information on these options, see Jobs Page.
Use the links on the left to learn more about wrangling your data.
Left Nav Bar
From the left side of the screen, you can access the top-level pages of the
|D s webapp|
Use the Flows page to create and manage your flows. See Flows Page.
- A flow is a container for one or more datasets. See Create Flow Page.
From the Library page, you create and manage your datasets. See Library Page.
- You can import datasets to begin creating your transformations. See Import Data Page.
- Click the linked name of a dataset to transform the data. See Transformer Page.
After you finish building your transformation recipe, you can run jobs to execute the recipe against your dataset. The Jobs page shows status and history of your jobs. See Jobs Page.
Access help resources, including documentation, training, and more.
- Help articles: Review articles to help you use the product.
- Community: Explore the online community.
: Explore and download additional resources, such as macros, from the online
D s wrx
D s wrx
- Documentation: Access online product documentation.
- Online Training: Review online training through your browser.
About: Review information about the product, build number, and licensing information.
- Report issue: Report an issue to
D s support
- Keyboard shortcuts: Review available keyboard shortcuts for the
D s webapp
- You must enable keyboard shortcuts. See User Profile Page.
Under the User icon, you can modify settings specific to your account.
Review preferences for your account and other settings. See Preferences Page.
Profile: Edit your profile. See User Profile Page.
- Data usage: Review storage and download usage for the current month. See Data Usage Page.