The Flows page displays the flows to which you have access and lets you create, review, and manage them. A flow is an object for bringing together and organizing the datasets, recipes, and other objects that you use to generate your results.
- To create a new flow, click Create Flow. See Create Flow Page.
You can organize your flows into folders. A folder is simply a container for your flows. To create a folder, click Create. Then, select Create Folder. For more information, see Manage Flows with Folders.
Name: The name of the flow.
- Click the flow name to review the flow, its datasets, and its recipes. See Flow View Page.
- Datasets: Count of datasets and recipes in the flow.
- Last Updated: Timestamp for the last time that the flow was modified.
Create: From the Create menu, choose to create a flow or a folder for holding flows. For more information on folders, see Manage Flows with Folders.
- Search: To search flow names, enter a string in the search bar. Results are highlighted immediately in the Flows page.
- Sort: Click a column header to sort the display by the column's entries.
The following options are available on the right side of a flow's entry:
- Make a copy: Create a copy of the flow. The copied flow is owned by the user who copied it.
Move to: Move the flow to a new or existing folder. See Manage Flows with Folders.
- Edit name and description: Change the name and description of the flow.
Delete: Delete the flow.
Deleting a flow removes all recipes and related objects contained in the flow. If copies of these objects exist in other flows, they are not touched. Imported datasets are not deleted by this action.
For folders, the following options are available in the context menu.
- Edit Folder name and description: Change the name and description of the folder.
Delete Folder: Delete the folder and all flows within it.
Deleting a folder also removes any flows within it. This action cannot be undone.