|D s product|
You can use the Job Details page to explore details about successful or failed jobs, including outputs,
dependency graph, and other metadata. Download results to your local desktop or, if enabled, explore a visual profile of the data in the results for further iteration on your recipe.
- Download results: Download the generated results to your local desktop.
- Download profile as PDF: If visual profiling was enabled for the job, you can download the profile in PDF format.
Download profile as JSON: If visual profiling was enabled for the job, you can download a JSON representation of the profile to your desktop.
In the Overview tab, you can review the job status, its sources, and the details of the job run.
NOTE: If your job failed, you may be prompted with an error message indicating a job ID that differs from the listed one. This job ID refers to the sub-job that is part of the job listed in the Job summary.
You can review a snapshot of the results of your job.
NOTE: If you chose to generate a profile of your job results, the transformation and profiling tasks may be combined into a single task, depending on your environment. If they are combined and profiling fails, any publishing tasks defined in the job are not launched. You may be able to ad-hoc publish the generated results. See below.
- To review the recipe and dependencies in your job, click View steps and dependencies. See the Dependencies tab below.
- If you chose to profile results of your job, click View profile to review. See Profile tab below.
Tip: You should review the type information for each column, which is indicated by the icon to the left of the column.
Dependency graph Tab
In this tab, you can review a simplified representation of the flow from which the job was executed. This flow view displays only the recipes and datasets that contributed to the generated results.
Tip: To open the full flow, you can click its name in the upper-left corner.
DependenciesDependency graph tab
You can zoom the dependency graph canvas to display areas of interest in the flow graph.
The zoom control options are available at the top-right corner of the dependency graph canvas. The following are the available zoom options:
Tip: You can use the keyboard shortcuts listed in the zoom options menu to make quick adjustments to the zoom level.
- Zoom in: Zoom in 10% on the canvas to focus on greater detail.
- Zoom out: Zoom out 10% from the canvas to see more of it.
- Zoom to fit: Change the zoom level to fit all of the objects of your flow onto the screen.
- 25%, 50%, or 100%: Change the zoom level to one of the preset levels.
- Download recipe: Download the text of the recipe in
D s lang
/natural language: Toggle display of the recipe in raw language or in readable language.
D s lang
- You can select only recipes in the flow graph.
- Context controls and menus are not available.