|D s product|
You can use the Job Details page to explore details about successful or failed jobs, including outputs,
dependency graph, and other metadata. Download results to your local desktop or, if enabled, explore a visual profile of the data in the results for further iteration on your recipe.
- Download results: Download the generated results to your local desktop.
Tip: You should review the type information for each column, which is indicated by the icon to the left of the column.
Dependency graph Tab
In this tab, you can review a simplified representation of the flow from which the job was executed. This flow view displays only the recipes and datasets that contributed to the generated results.
Tip: To open the full flow, you can click its name in the upper-left corner.
Dependency graph tab
You can zoom the dependency graph canvas to display areas of interest in the flow graph.
The zoom control options are available at the top-right corner of the dependency graph canvas. The following are the available zoom options:
Tip: You can use the keyboard shortcuts listed in the zoom options menu to make quick adjustments to the zoom level.
- Zoom in: Zoom in 10% on the canvas to focus on greater detail.
- Zoom out: Zoom out 10% from the canvas to see more of it.
- Zoom to fit: Change the zoom level to fit all of the objects of your flow onto the screen.
- 25%, 50%, or 100%: Change the zoom level to one of the preset levels.
- Download recipe: Download the text of the recipe in
D s lang
/natural language: Toggle display of the recipe in raw language or in readable language.
D s lang
- You can select only recipes in the flow graph.
- Context controls and menus are not available.