|D s product|
- Download results: Download the generated results to your local desktop.
Delete job: Delete the job and its results.
Deleting a job cannot be undone.
NOTE: If your job failed, you may be prompted with an error message indicating a job ID that differs from the listed one. This job ID refers to the sub-job that is part of the job listed in the Job summary.
You can review a snapshot of the results of your job.
- To review the recipe and dependencies in your job, click Go to click View steps and dependencies. See the Dependencies tab below.
- If you chose to profile results of your job, click Go to View profile to to review. See Profile tab below.
You can also review the outputs generated as a result of your job.
To review and export any of the generated results, click View
all. See Outputs Destinations tab below.
Job ID: Unique identifier for the job
- Job status: Current status of the job:
Queued:Job has been queued for execution.
Running:Job is in progress.
Completed: Job has successfully executed.
NOTE: Invalid steps in a recipe are skipped, and it's still possible for the job to be executed successfully.
Canceled:Job was canceled by user.
Failed:Job failed to complete.
NOTE: You can re-run a failed job from the Transformer page. If you have since modified the recipe, those changes are applied during the second run. See Transformer Page.
- Flow: Name of the flow from which the job was executed. Click the link to open the flow. See See Flow View Page.
- Output: Name of the output object that was used to define the generated results. Click the link to open the output. See See Flow View Page.
- Job type: The method by which the job was executed:
Manual- Job was executed through the application interface.
- User: The user who launched the job
- Environment: Where applicable, the running environment where the job was executed is displayed.
- Start time: Timestamp for when processing began on the job. This value may not correspond to when the job was queued for execution.
- Finish time: Timestamp for when processing ended on the job, successful or not
- Last update: Timestamp for when the job was last updated
- Duration: Elapsed time of job execution
For each output, you can do the following:
- View details: View View details about the generated output in the side bar.
Download result: Download Download the generated output to your local desktop.
NOTE: Some file formats may not be downloadable to your desktop. See below.
Create imported dataset:Use
Use the generated output to create a new imported dataset for use in your flows. See below.
NOTE: This option is not available for all file formats.
Direct file download
Click one of the provided links to download the file through your browser to your local desktop.
Optionally, you can turn your generated results into new datasets for immediate use in in
|D s product|
NOTE: When you create a new dataset from your job results, the file or files that were written to the designated output location are used as the source. Depending on your backend datastore permissions are configured, this location may not be accessible to other users.
Download recipe: Download the text of the recipe in in
|D s lang|
/natural language: Toggle display of the recipe in raw language or in readable language.
D s lang