At the top of the data grid and the column browser, the Transformer toolbar provides quick access to common transformations.
When a tool is selected from one of the drop-downs in the toolbar, a new step is inserted into the current location in your recipe with some of the transformation's parameters pre-specified for you. You can then finish specifying the parameters of the transformation in the Transform Builder.
- For more information on these options, see Column Browser Panel.
- For more information on this feature, see Overview of RapidTargetTarget Schema Mapping.
NOTE: This menu is only available in the Column Browser.
- Insert macro: Search for or select the name of the macro to apply. When a macro is selected, it is opened in the Transformer Builder, where you may specify any parameter values to apply to the macro. See Apply a Macro.
- Manage in Library: Review available macros. For more information, see Macros Page.
- Create macro: Enter a name and description for the macro to create. See Create a or Replace Macro.
For more information, see Overview of Macros.
NOTE: Filtered data is hidden from display. It is not removed from the sample or the dataset during execution.
See Filter Data.
|D s also|