Supported Cloudera Distributions
For this release, the
supports the following Cloudera versions.
- Cloudera 5.14.x (recommended)
- Cloudera 5.13.x
NOTE: Cloudera 5.11.x is no longer supported. For best results, please upgrade your Hadoop distribution.
- Update Date: February 27, 2018
- The supports all variants of patch or point releases (X.Y.* and X.Y.*.* releases) through the Hadoop vendor's backwards compatibility policy.
- For individual versions of Hadoop components (such as HDFS, Spark, and Hive), the supports the component version that is bundled with the vendor's package for the supported Hadoop distribution.
- For more information on how to set up your Hadoop distribution, please consult the documentation provided with your distribution or contact your distribution vendor.
NOTE: Unless otherwise noted, all items listed below are supported across all Hadoop distribution versions listed above. Unlisted items are not supported. Please contact or your sales representative for items not listed here.
|Physical On Premise Machines||Supported.|
|VMWare / VXServer||Supported.|
Supported File Formats
See Supported File Formats.
supports connectivity for execution to the following Hadoop environments for this vendor's distributions. Connectivity exceptions are listed below:
|Running Environment||HDFS Reader||HDFS Writer||Hive Reader w/ Hive Server 2|
|Profiling Environment||HDFS Reader||HDFS Writer|
|Profiling on Spark||Supported.||Supported.|
|Storage Platform||HDFS Reader||HDFS Writer|
|S3|| Supported.||Supported. |
|Storage Platform||Amazon S3 Reader||Amazon S3 Writer|