- Use parameterized rules in imported datasets to allow scheduled jobs and API executions to automatically pick up the right input data. See Overview of Parameterization.
- Assign a new Target to your recipes to provide guidance during wrangling. See See Overview of RapidTargetTarget Matching.
- Search across dozens of pre-defined transformations. Select one, and the Transform Builder is pre-populated based on the current context in the data grid or column browser.
- Targets assigned to a recipe appear as column header overlay to assist users in aligning their dataset to match the dataset schema to the target schema. See Data Grid Panel.
- Cancel in-progress sampling jobs. See Samples Panel.
- New toolbar provides faster access to common transformations and operations. See Transformer Toolbar.
- Better intelligence for column matching during union operations. See Union Page.
- Numerous functional improvements to the Join page. See Join Panel.