When you attempt to launch the application, you may receive an error message similar to the following:
No internet connection
Remote server timed out.
In some environments, your desktop machine may need to connect to the Internet through a proxy server. If you are using
, it needs to know the proxy server to which to connect in order to access the
Please complete the following configuration steps to access the
- In the No internet connection dialog, click Configure Proxy Settings.
- Please provide the following configuration information for your proxy server:
- Proxy Host: The URL of the proxy server. Please include the protocol identifier (e.g.
- Proxy Port: The port number to use to connect to the proxy server. In a URL, this value appears after a colon (e.g.
- Username: (optional) If your proxy requires a username to access, please enter it here.
- Password: (optional) Password associated with the user name.
- Click Save Proxy Settings and Restart.
When the application restarts, you should be able to connect to the login screen.
NOTE: If you continue to have difficulties connecting to the Internet, please contact your network administrator or Internet provider.