This client is the default client used by the platform.
This client requires additional installation and enablement on the individual desktops in the environment. For more information, see Configure Desktops.
This client is the replacement for PNaCl. Beginning in Google Chrome 68, WebAssembly is available and enabled by default in the client.
- The current implementation of WebAssembly in this release is single-threaded, and performance may be impacted.
- Google has not yet implemented multi-threaded WebAssembly.
- When multi-threading is available, the Photon implementation will feature multi-threading.
- Custom UDFs are not available with WebAssembly.
- Progress bars are not displayed for actions in the Transformer page. This is a known issue.
Enable WebAssembly in the platform:
If you would like to enable use of WebAssembly, please do the following.
D s config
Locate the following parameter:
- Set the above value to
- Save changes and restart the platform.
When the platform is restarted, all users connecting to the platform utilize their local desktop client for WebAssembly. No additional configuration is required.
Disable enforced type casting