NOTE: After saving changes to your user profile and exiting, please refresh the page.
In your user profile, you can reset your password and change other user settings.
User Profile Page
- Name: Display name for your
D s item item account r true
Email: Email address associated with your account
NOTE: This value is the user ID. It must be a valid email address and cannot be modified after registration. Some features of the platform fail to work correctly with invalid email addresses.
Output Home Directory: Relative path to the directory where your results are stored by default and where your samples are stored.
Full path concatenates Output Protocol/Host value and this value.
Do not modify this value unless directed to do so. This path is not validated. If you specify a path to a directory to which you do not have appropriate permissions, all job exports will fail.
NOTE: Multiple users cannot share the same home directory.
NOTE: If your HDFS environment is encrypted, any location that you specify to write results for a job must be in the same encryption zone as this directory. For more information, please contact your HDFS administrator.
Upload Directory: Relative path to the directory where your uploads are stored.
NOTE: This setting only applies if
is connected to a backend datastore.
D s product
To modify this value, click Change.
NOTE: You cannot upload to locations to which you do not have write access.
- Password: If desired, you can enter a new password here.
- Confirm Password: Confirm the above password before saving.
Enable all popup helpers: Re-enables the popup help windows. You can then re-review the on-boarding tour.
NOTE: This change is not applied until you login to the application again.
S3 Storage Access
If you are connecting to AWS to use S3 for storage, you can define the S3 buckets to use for uploads, job results, and temporary files. See Configure Your Access to S3.
Change Avatar Image
NOTE: This feature may need to be enabled. See Miscellaneous Configuration.
You can upload a preferred image associated with your user account. This image appears wherever the application contains a personal identifier, such as at the top of the Settings menu.
- Format: JPG (JPEG), PNG, GIF, SVG, BMP, WEBP
- Dimensions: square dimensions work best. If you are using a nonsquare image, you should center the image details along the shorter edge of the image.
- Click the icon at the top of the User Profile page.
- Navigate your local environment.
- Select the file and click Open.
- The icon is replaced by the image from the file you uploaded.