- To add a selected suggestion card to your recipe, click Add.
- To modify a suggested recipe step, select its suggestion card and click Edit. See Transform Builder.
- Click the Edit icon to toggle display of the Recipe panel, where you can review the current recipe for your dataset. See Recipe Panel.
- To add a new recipe step from scratch mouse over the Edit icon and then click the Plus icon. Search for the transformation to add. See Search Panel.
- To review details about an individual column, select Column Details from the column drop-down. See Column Details Panel.
- To review details about a selection of columns, click the Column View icon in the Transformer bar. See Column Browser Panel.
- You can reorder the rows based on the values in a column. From the Column menu, select Edit Column > Sort. For more information, see Column Menus.
|D s ordering|
At the top of the data grid, you can use the toolbar to quickly build common transformations, filter the display, and other operations. See Transformer Toolbar.
- You can assign a dataset to be the target for the recipe you are constructing. This imported dataset, reference dataset, or recipe output contains the set of columns to which you are targeting your wrangling activities. When a target has been assigned, it is displayed in the data grid and column browser to assist you in defining your wrangling steps to match the target.
- For more information, see Overview of Target Matching.
Target Matching Bar
For more information on the schema tags, see Column Browser Panel.