- In Flow View, select your current recipe. Click Add new recipe.
- This recipe becomes the source for a branched output. Give the new recipe an appropriate name. For example,
- For this recipe, click the Output icon. Specify the appropriate output format and location that you'd like to generate for this branched output.
- Select your current recipe again. Click Add new recipe.
- This recipe becomes the extension of your current recipe. Give the new recipe an appropriate name. For example,
- Select the
Pivot-SalesPerProductPerStorerecipe. Click Edit recipe.
- Build your pivot transformation in this recipe.
When ready, run the job. The output should be generated in the appropriate format and location.
Multiple pivot tables sourced from output of a primary recipe for the flow. POS-r01-Part2 can be used for continued wrangling of primary recipe.