must be deployed in Microsoft Azure.
D s platform
NOTE: If you are using Azure AD to integrate with an Azure Databricks cluster, the Azure AD secret value stored in
- Nested folders are not supported when running jobs from Azure Databricks.
- When a job is started and no cluster is available, a cluster is initiated, which can take up to four minutes. If the job is canceled during cluster startup:
- The job is terminated, and the cluster remains.
- The job is reported in the application as Failed, instead of Canceled.
- For ADLS integration, Azure Databricks integration does not support ADL user-mode authentication. Only system-mode authentication is supported.
- Azure Databricks integration works with Spark 2.4.0 only.
- Azure Databricks integration does not work with Hive.
- Use of partitioned tables in Azure Databricks is not supported.