- Snapshot of recipe in development:
- In the source flow, select a specific step in your recipe in the Recipe panel.
- From the panel context menu, select Download Sample as CSV.
- The recipe steps up to the selected step are performed on the current sample, and the current state of the sample is download in CSV format to your local desktop.
- Through the Import Data page, you can import this generated file.
- For more information, see Take a Snapshot.
- Snapshot of job results:
- In the source flow, select your recipe in the Recipe panel.
- Select the output object icon above the recipe.
- In the side panel, click Run. Specify the job outputs. For best results, select a CSV or JSON output in the Run Job page.
- When the job completes, click the job identifier. The Job Details page opens.
- In the Job Details page, click the Output Destinations tab. For the generated output, select Create imported dataset from its context menu.
- A new imported dataset is created in your Library for Data page.
- In the target flow, add this dataset to your flow.
- For more information, see Build Sequence of Datasets.