Defaults for each running environment:
- For the Photon
running environment, samples are limited to 10 MB.
D s photon
- For more information on changing sample sizes, see Running Environment Options.
Job Size Limits
Execution on a Hadoop Spark running environment is recommended for any files over 5GB in net data size, including join keys.
- S3 integration is supported only over AWS-hosted instances of S3.
- Oracle Java Runtime 1.8 must be installed on the node hosting the product.
- Writing to S3 requires use of S3 as the base storage layer. For more information, see Set Base Storage Layer.
- When publishing single files to S3, you cannot apply an
Only HiveServer2is supported.
High availability for Hive is not supported.info
NOTE: High Availability for Hive is automatically supported when the product is installed on Azure and integrated with an HDI cluster. See Configure for Azure.
- You can create only one connection of this type.
- When reading from a partitioned table, the product reads from all partitions, which impacts performance.
- For more information, see Configure for Hive.
- The product supports explicit versions of each JDBC source.
- Some additional installation may be required.
- See Enable Relational Connections.
- Jobs for JDBC sources must be executed on the
- Writing to JDBC sources is not supported in this release.