If the dataset is used in a flow, click the flow name to review its usage in the flow. See Flow View Page.
Imported dataset details
- Wrangle in New Flow: Create a new flow for your dataset and begin wrangling.
- Preview: Review the first few rows of the dataset.
Edit custom SQL: After you have created a dataset using custom SQL, you can modify the SQL used to construct the imported dataset.
- Add to Flow: Add imported dataset to a new or existing flow.
- Edit name and description: Edit the name and description for the dataset.
- Remove structure: Remove initial steps applied to structure data.
Delete Dataset: Delete the dataset.
Deleting a dataset cannot be undone.