Token ID: Internal identifier for the token
Tip: If you wish to manage any token via APIs, you must reference its token ID as part of your requests. If you have multiple tokens, you should copy this value from the interface. Tip Info
NOTE: This is not the token itself. That value is exposed when you create the token and must be retained for any use outside of the
D s webapp
- Description: User-provided description of the token
- Status: Current status of the token:
- Active - Token is active and can be used for access.
- Expired - Token has expired after its expiration timestamp has been reached.
- Created: Timestamp for when the token was created.
- Expires: Timestamp for when the token expires.
- Last Used: Timestamp for when the token was last used.