- In the Run Job page, click Add Publishing Action.
- In the left nav bar, select the connection.
- Specify the settings for the publishing action.
- Run the job.
- When it successfully completes, the specified results are published through the selected connection.
See Run Job Page.
After you have written results from a job, you can publish them to other storage through your configured connections.
- In the Jobs page, locate the job whose results you wish to publish.
- For the job listing, click Export results.
- In the Export Results window, select the system to which you would like to publish the results.
- When the results are successfully published, a message is displayed.