- Some aspects of the import process can be modified. In the right panel, click Edit Settings for a table that you have imported.
- The application's data types are applied to the table's columns during the import process. If needed, you can disable type inference, so that the data types of the original source are preserved, if possible, during import. For more information, see Disable Type Inference.
When you are ready to complete the import process:
Tip: If present, you can click the Add to new flow checkbox, which adds the imported datasets to an
Untitledflow. For more information, see Flow View Page.
- If you are importing a single table: click Continue to load to add it to a new flow, create a recipe for the imported dataset, and begin editing that recipe. See Transformer Page.
- If you are importing multiple tables: click Continue to load them into a new flow. You can begin working with them in Flow View. See Flow View Page.
- Your tables are available as imported datasets.