By default, the
|D s platform|
- For more information, see Manage Users.
- After users have logged in, they can reset their passwords via their Profile page. See User Profile Page.
|D s product|
- Your enterprise must have an accessible SMTP email server that the
can use to send emails.
D s platform
- You should create a dedicated email account for issuing the password resets. The username and password for this account must be stored in platform configuration.
D s config
Edit the following settings:
"webapp.emailTokenExpiryInMinutes": 1440, "webapp.emailSender": "<SENDER_EMAIL_ADDRESS>", "webapp.emailSenderName": "<SENDER_DISPLAY_NAME>",
Set the expiration time for the password reset email. Users must click through to reset their password before this time limit expires.
The default value is
1440, which is 24 hours.
Enter an email account to use as the displayed sender of these emails.
Tip: You should enter a value here to mask the real user account that is specified for the SMTP server connection.
Display name of the sender of emails. D s config method ws Setting Description Enable self service password reset Set this value to
trueto enable this feature.
- Save your changes and restart the platform.
- Visit the login page for your
. See Login.
D s item item deployment
- Click the Forgot password? link.
- Reset your password.
- When the email arrives, click the link to complete the password reset.