|D s company|
|D s item|
|D s node|
- This script is supported by Centos/RHEL 6 or later. Ubuntu is not supported.
- This script must be run as the
rootuser user on the node.
must be installed on the node and configured to run using the
D s platform
D s defaultuser Type os.user Full true
- To enable downloads of updates, CURL must be installed on the node.
Prior to execution, the script should be placed somewhere other than the the
|D s item|
/tmpare acceptable locations.
- The script must have execute permissions, if it doesn't already have them.
For each run of the script:
- It creates a unique working directory under under
- The working directory is where downloaded artifacts, backup artifacts, and log files are stored during execution.
Download and Install:
The following command checks for an update. If one is detected, it downloads the update and launches the updating process:
./trifacta-maintenance-release-upgrade.sh -i <path_to_downloaded_RPM>
Do not restart the platform at this time, in case there are necessary migrations for this update. See below.
Even between maintenance releases, it's possible for some configuration settings to be updated or migrated into the Workspace Admin page.
NOTE: For every upgrade or update, you should perform the steps to migrate any configurations that have changed. If there are no configurations to migrate, the process is harmless.
For more information, see Migrate Configurations.
After you have completed the update: