The Flows page displays the flows to which you have access and lets you create, review, and manage them.
- A flow is an object for bringing together and organizing the datasets, recipes, and other objects that you use to generate your results.
- To create a new flow, click Create Flow. See Create Flow Page.
You can also access the flows that have been shared with you.You can organize your flows into folders. A folder is simply a container for your flows. To create a folder, click Create. Then, select Create Folder. For more information, see Manage Flows with Folders.
All flows tab
This tab includes all flows accessible to the user, either as owner or collaborator.
Owned by me tab
This tab contains the flows that you have created.Columns:
Name: The name of the flow and its description (if any).
- Click the flow name to review the flow, its datasets, and its recipes. See Flow View Page.
Shared: Click this link to see the users with whom the flow has been shared. A value of
2 Usersor more indicates that the flow has been shared. An empty column indicates that you are the owner of the flow and have not shared it with anyone else. See Share Flow Dialog.
- Datasets: Count of datasets and recipes in the flow.
- Last Updated: Timestamp for the last time that the flow was modified.
Create: From the Create menu, choose to create a flow or a folder for holding flows. For more information on folders, see Manage Flows with Folders.
Import: From the context menu, select Import Flow to import a flow into this instance. See Import Flow.
- Search: To search flow names, enter a string in the search bar. Results are highlighted immediately in the Flows page.
- Sort: Click a column header to sort the display by the column's entries.
The following options are available on the right side of a flow's entry:
- Add Schedule: To add a scheduled execution of the recipes in your flow:
- Define the scheduled time and interval of execution at the flow level. See Add Schedule Dialog.
- Define the scheduled destinations for each recipe through its output object. These destinations are targets for the scheduled job. See Flow View Page.
Share: Enable other users to collaborate on your flows with you or create copies of your flow for their personal use. See Share Flow Dialog.
- Make a copy: Create a copy of the flow. The copied flow is owned by the user who copied it.
- Export: (Available to flow owner only)Export the flow from
. For more information, see Export Flow.
D s product
Move to: Move the flow to a new or existing folder. See Manage Flows with Folders.
- Edit name and description: Change the name and description of the flow.
Delete: Delete the flow.
Deleting a flow removes all recipes and related objects contained in the flow. If copies of these objects exist in other flows, they are not touched. Imported datasets are not deleted by this action.
For flows that have been shared with you, this command removes your access to them. To regain access, the owner of the flow must share it with you again.
For folders, the following options are available in the context menu.
- Edit Folder name and description: Change the name and description of the folder.
Delete Folder: Delete the folder and all flows within it.
Deleting a folder also removes any flows within it. This action cannot be undone.
Shared with me tab
If other users have shared flows with you, you can access them through the Shared with Me tab. Available options are very similar to the Owned by Me tab.
When a flow is shared with you, you are a collaborator in the flow. There are a few restrictions on how you can interact with a shared flow and its assets. See Overview of Sharing.