A macro that has been exported from the the
- You cannot modify the macro definition JSON file outside of of
Tip: If you re-import a macro into the same instance that still contains the source macro, the imported version is named the same as the source and automatically versioned for you.
- Export the macro from the source system. See Export Macro.
- Login to the import system, if needed.
- In the left nav bar, click Library for Data.
- In the Library for Data page, click click Macros.
- In the Macros page, click Import Macro.
Select the JSON file containing the exported macro.
Tip: You can import multiple macros at the same time. Select each JSON file in the dialog box that you wish to import. Press
COMMAND+ click or
SHIFT+ click to select multiple macros for import.
- Click Open.
To use an imported macro, enter
macro in in the Search panel in the Transform Builder. Select your macro and modify any macro inputs. For more information, see Apply a Macro.