- In the Transformer page, click the Eyedropper icon at the top of the page.
The Samples panel is displayed.
At the top of the panel, you can review the Current Sample.
Tip: If the current sample indicates Full Data, then the entire dataset is displayed in the data grid. Unless you wish to use a specific sampling technique to filter down your data, sampling may not be useful across the entire dataset.
- Below the current sample, you can see the available sample types. To take a new random sample:
- Click the Random card.
Depending on your product edition, you may be able to select Quick Scan or Full Scan.
NOTE: This The Quick Scan option is not supported in
D s product product ss
D s product product ssp
- Quick Scan creates your sample by making some assumptions about the data when it scans.
- Full Scan creates your sample by scanning across all rows of the dataset. This option can take awhile across a large dataset.
- Click Collect.
- The sampling job is queued for execution. When it completes, click Load Sample.
- The data grid is refreshed to display the rows gathered in the new random sample.