- If you are installing on CentOS/RHEL 7.1, you must be connected to an online repository for some critical updates. Offline installation is not supported for these operating system distributions.
- For security reasons, RHEL 7.3 is not supported for installation of Release 5.0 or later of the
. Please upgrade to RHEL 7.4 or a later supported release.
D s platform
- Installation on CentOS/RHEL versions 7.4 or earlier may require requires an upgrade of the RPM software on the
. Details are provided during the installation process.
D s node
- Disabling SELinux on the
is recommended. However, if security policies require it, you may need to apply some changes to the environment.
D s node
For Ubuntu installations, the following packages must be manually installed using Ubuntu-specific versions:
- NginX 1.1217.27
- NodeJS 12.16.1
Instructions and version numbers are provided later in the process.
- Java must be installed on each node of the cluster. For more information, see https://www.cloudera.com/documentation/enterprise/latest/topics/cdh_ig_jdk_installation.html.
- The versions of Java on the
and the Hadoop cluster do not have to match.
D s item item node
|Spark 2.3||Spark 2.4|