The Plans page lets you create, review, and manage your plans. A plan is a sequence of tasks and the triggers that execute them. Plans can be applied across multiple flows in your workspace.
- To create a new plan, click Create....
- Plans cannot be shared.
- Workspace admins can access all plans in the workspace.
Name: The name of the plan.
- Click the plan name to review it. See Plan View Page.
- Owner: Owner of the plan.
- Last Updated: Timestamp for the last time that the flow was modified.
- Last Run: Timestamp for when the plan was last executed.
- The displayed icon indicates whether the plan executed successfully or not.
- Click the link to review details of the run. See Plan View Page.
Create: From the Create menu, choose to create a plan.
Enter a name and description for your plan. Click Create.
- Search: To search plan names, enter a string in the search bar. Results are highlighted immediately in the Plans page.
- Sort: Some column headers can be selected to sort the display by the column's entries.
The following options are available on the right side of a plan's entry:
- Edit name and description: Change the name and description of the plan.
Delete Plan: Delete the plan.
Deleting a plan removes all objects contained in the plan. Flows referenced in the tasks of the plan are not touched.