- In the Import Data page, select one of the available connections.
- Navigate through the connection to select the asset to import.
- Select the object and click Open.
- In the Import Data page, review the settings of the asset in the card in the right panel. Make updates as needed.
- See Import a File.
- See Import a Table.
For more information, see Import Data Page.
- In the Connections page, click Create Connection.
- Click the connection category or search for a specific connection to create.
- If a connection is grayed out:
- It may already exist. Some connections types permit only one globally available connectconnection.
- It may not be supported in your product.
- It may be read-only.
- Click the name of the connection.
- In the Create Connection window, specify the parameters of the connection.
Through the Connections page, you can share your private connection with other users. Or it can be promoted to a global connection, which can be used by all users.
NOTE: When you share a connection, all shared users access the connection with the credentials you have specifiedyou can choose to share your credentials with the connection. Those credentials may provide access to specific areas of the datastore.
- In the Connections page, locate the connection you wish to share.
- In the context menu for the connection, select Share....
- Specify the type of sharing from the drop-down and, if applicable, the users with whom you wish to share.