- Open the target flow.
- In Flow View, select Add Datasets.
- In the Add Datasets to Flow dialog, click the Imported tab.
- Browse the available datasets:
- Select the one to import.
- If you do not see it, click Imported DatasetsImport datasets. Navigate and select the dataset to import.
- The dataset is imported into the flow.
- In the source flow, locate the recipe whose output you wish to use in another recipe.Click the icon below the recipe icon
- Right-click and select Add > Reference.
The reference is created:
- In the right panel, click Add to Flow....
- Select the flow to which to add the reference, or create a new one.
- The reference is used to create the reference dataset in the target flow.
D caption type figure
Reference dataset in a new flow