|D s ed|
After you have finished developing the recipes in your flow, you can define scheduled executions of the recipe or recipes within the flow to deliver outputs to known locations. Using the Automator, you can automate execution of jobs on source data, which can be replenished with fresh data asynchronously.
NOTE: Before you begin, you should verify that your data management pipeline into and out of the platform has been appropriately defined. This pipeline includes how data is written to the output location. For more information, see Overview of Automator.
NOTE: If your scheduled flow uses an imported output object where
Add a Schedule
- Open the flow in Flow View.
- From the context menu, select Add Schedule....select Schedule.
- In the Add Schedule dialog, select your scheduling options:
- Timezone: Select the timezone to use to determine when to execute the specified schedule.
Frequency: Select the time and frequency of execution: Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or cron.
NOTE: Scheduling supports a modified version of cron scheduling syntax. For more information, see cron Schedule Syntax Reference.
To add another scheduled time, click Add.
- To save your schedule, click Save.
- A Calendar icon appears in Flow View to indicate that the flow has a schedule associated with it.
- To disable a schedule you control, click the Calendar icon in Flow View. Then, move the slider to disable it.
- Administrators can disable schedules for all flows in the workspace. For more information, see Schedules Page.
NOTE: If you receive an email indicating
In Flow View, click the Calendar icon. Then, click Delete Schedule.
Delete a destination
Tip: If you have deleted the schedule for the flow, you do not need to delete the scheduled destination. It cannot run without a schedule.