|D s ed|
After you have finished developing the recipes in your flow, you can define scheduled executions of the recipe or recipes within the flow to deliver outputs to known locations. Using the Automator, you can automate execution of jobs on source data, which can be replenished with fresh data asynchronously.
Tip: You can create schedules for datasets with parameters. Any overrides specified through Flow View are automatically applied at runtime for the scheduled job. See Flow View Page.
NOTE: If your scheduled flow uses an imported output object where
Add a Schedule
- Open the flow in Flow View.
- From the context menu, select Schedule.
- In the Add Schedule dialog, select your scheduling options:
- Timezone: Select the timezone to use to determine when to execute the specified schedule.
Frequency: Select the time and frequency of execution: Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or cron.
NOTE: Scheduling supports a modified version of cron scheduling syntax. For more information, see cron Schedule Syntax Reference.
To add another scheduled time, click Add.
- To save your schedule, click Save.
- A Calendar icon appears in Flow View to indicate that the flow has a schedule associated with it.
Schedule a Destination
- To specify a destination for your schedule, click the recipe you wish to execute at the scheduled time.
- If you have not done so already, click the Output icon next to the recipe to create an output for it.
- In the right panel, locate the Scheduled destinations header. Click Add.
Specify an output location, format, and updating method.
- To edit the scheduled times, click the Calendar icon. Then, click Edit. Make changes as needed and save.
- To edit a scheduled destination, select the output in Flow View. In the right panel, click Edit next to the appropriate scheduled destination.
- To disable a schedule you control, click the Calendar icon in Flow View. Then, move the slider to disable it.
- Administrators can disable schedules for all flows in the workspace . For more information, see Schedules Pagein the Schedules page.
NOTE: If you receive an email indicating
- In Flow View, select the output.
- In the right panel, select Delete Output from the context menu.
D s also inCQL true label label = "schedule"