The following menu options are available when you select the plus icon next to the recipe:
Add new recipe: Add a new recipe extending from the current recipe. This new recipe operates on the outputs of the original recipe.
Tip: You should rename your recipe as soon as you create it.
- Create Output to run: Create an output for the recipe.
- A recipe can have only one output.
- See Create Outputs.
- Create Reference Dataset: Create a reference dataset of the recipe.
- A recipe can have only one reference dataset.
- For more information, see View for Reference Datasets.
- Append Join: Add a join step as the new last step to the recipe. See Join Window.
- Append Union: Add a union step as the new last step to the recipe. See Union Page.